Visiting the Library
Appointments are no longer required to visit the library. There is a capacity limit of 10 patrons; the door may be locked at times to accommodate capacity limits and social distancing.
Curbside pickup is available during the library’s open hours.
Per state regulations, fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask in the library. Unvaccinated people should continue to wear a mask.
MON thru THUR:
9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
12:00 – 4:00 PM
What We’ll Do:
- Limit staff and patrons to maintain social distancing
- Wash our hands and/or use hand sanitizer throughout the day
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces throughout the day, such as door handles, light switches, counters, tables and computer equipment
What You’ll Do:
- Unvaccinated patrons must wear a mask at all times covering the nose and mouth
- Unvaccinated patrons must maintain 6 feet of distance from staff and other library users
- No eating or drinking in the library
Library users who are in the building may use the downstairs restroom for handwashing or other needs. The restroom will not be available to the general public until further notice.
General Assistance + Tech Help
In order to maintain social distancing, staff are unable to directly assist you while using library computers or personal devices. We’ll do our best to work through issues verbally or over the phone. One-on-one tech help appointments are available via Zoom or in person. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
For Your Safety and Ours:
To protect library users and staff, we’ve created some guidelines that will allow us to welcome patrons into the building while prioritizing everyone’s safety and mitigating the chance of spreading coronavirus in our community:
- While in the library, all unvaccinated staff and visitors must wear masks and practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the library entrance and throughout the building.
- Yellow tape has been placed on the floor to indicate appropriate distances for using the library. Our building is very small and crowded; please be courteous to others by giving them space.
- The second floor is not be open to the public.
If you have any of the following, please stay home:
- A fever above 100.4 degrees
- Sore throat or cough
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- In the last 14 days:
- You have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Anyone in your household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19