To inspire learning, enrich lives, and connect our community.
To be the cultural and informational hub of a vibrant, thriving community.
We are working to realize our vision by creating spaces and experiences that are:
- Comfortable, accessible, functional space; the community’s living room
- Accommodate users’ various space needs: quiet and loud, solitary and social, learning and teaching
- Fully ADA compliant building and property
- Collections and services that support learning, creativity and fun for all members of the community
- Programs for all ages that reflect current interests and exploration of new ideas
- Forums for local organizations through collaborative programs and meeting spaces
- Flexible spaces that allow for change in future services and needs
- Efficient staffing and building systems for stable operational costs and long-term financial health
- Practices, materials and systems that protect the environment, our collections, staff and patrons