Our annual LEGO Contest runs in March and is combined with LEGO-themed programming to get kids building and thinking creatively. The contest is open to kids in grades 5 and under.
Here are the details:
- Build your own original LEGO creation at home (no bigger than 15”x15” square and 24” high)
- Name your creation (you may also write a short description)
- Bring it to the library during drop-off week.
- Creations will be displayed at the library and be judged by building and design professionals
- Winners will be announced at our LEGO Award Ceremony.
- Prizes will be awarded in each of these groups: Grades 1 & under • Grades 2 & 3 • Grades 4 & 5
Teams are welcome & will be grouped by the grade of the oldest builder. Builders may enter only once, either as an individual or part of a team.
Check our online calendar for up-to-date information.