Reserve Library Hall
Please submit this form to request a room reservation for Library Hall. Submission of this form does not automatically confirm your reservation. Library staff will contact you to confirm your reservation by email/phone.
Prior to submitting a room reservation request please look at our online event calendar to see if the date and time you are requesting is available.
- Library Hall is located on the second floor of Skaneateles Library. It is only accessible by stair; there is no elevator.
- Staff may need to pass through Library Hall to access other areas when the hall is in use.
- If the library closes due to inclement weather or an emergency, all scheduled events will be canceled.
- Fire Code limits occupant capacity to 100 people.
- Limited kitchen facilities and AV equipment are available.
- Smoking is prohibited and alcohol may not be served by outside groups.
- Library Hall may not be used for private social functions, such as showers, birthday parties, wedding receptions, etc. unless permission is granted by the Board of Trustees.
Non-profits & Local Community Groups
The room is available to non-profit groups and local community groups for free during normal library hours. Arrangements can be made to schedule activities outside of library hours for a fee of $25 per hour to staff the building.
The room is available to for-profit groups to a fee of $50 per day. Arrangements can be made to schedule activities outside of library hours for an additional fee of $25 per hour to staff the building.
Set-Up & Clean-Up
Groups are responsible for set-up and clean-up, except for AV equipment. The hall must be left in its original condition after events. Any damage to library property by the group or extra cleaning required after the activity will be charged to the group.
The use of Library Hall does not constitute library endorsement of the beliefs or ideas expressed by organizations or individuals using the space. Meetings/events may not be publicized in a manner that suggests library sponsorship or affiliation. Events promoted to the public (via news media, printed materials, social media, email distribution, etc.) must include the following disclaimer: This event is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Skaneateles Library.